Recognizing God’s call to serve the young generation, we humbly seek full accountability and continuous improvement in all aspects of our operation. Teen Mania utilizes both internal and external resources to obtain the feedback and wisdom needed to maximize our strengths and make necessary adjustments to areas needing improvement.
The following checks and balances are in place for effective accountability:
- A board of directors, with members who serve outside the ministry of Teen Mania, is selected to represent a variety of professional and ministry expertise.
- Organizational improvement reviews are conducted by Calvin Edwards Company to evaluate effectiveness and performance in founding and purpose, strategy, programs, products, governance, leadership, management, human resources, planning and resource allocation, finance, fund development, technology, legal and risk management, marketing and communications, and general program effectiveness.
- Teen Mania maintains theological accountability with Jack Hayford Ministries and is also a member with the National Association of Evangelicals.
- Regular assessments are done on Teen Mania programs by educational, psychological and medical professionals employed by Teen Mania Ministries and also volunteers assisting. Outside consulting groups reach in on specific development and implementation of improvements to programs across the board.
- Teen Mania staff and all program participants are regularly asked to give feedback through surveys and evaluations on Teen Mania’s organizational and ministry practices and procedures.