Our core values are in place to channel the way we reach out to others. We are convinced that the process of ministry is as important as the end results. For this reason, the following values have become our guideposts:
- Faith- We receive direction, provision, and motivation directly from God and His Word to take the Gospel to the World.
- Integrity- We are who we say we are; and we always do the right thing, regardless of expediency.
- Relationships- We have servants’ attitudes, and we go to heroic lengths to meet the needs of others.
- Vision- We dare to dream as big as God dreams and believe that with God on our side, we can achieve the impossible.
- Excellence- We demand of ourselves uncompromising quality and strive to be people who demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present day works of the Holy Spirit to inspire and empower believers to be effective followers of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved to eternal life, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s offer of forgiveness and salvation through His Son.
- We strive to contribute to achieve greater unity in all that we do within the Body of Christ.
As a para-church youth ministry, our heart is to come alongside Evangelical churches to provide support in ministering to teenagers and engaging with missions around the world.
For this reason our youth ministry has partnered with over 50 different denominations and has chosen to remain officially unaffiliated with any one specifically. Instead we remain committed to coming alongside local churches when providing events, camps, mission trips, and any opportunities that ultimately facilitate life-changing encounters, leadership training for teens, and resources for parents and church leaders.
We believe strongly in creating and focusing on unity within the Body of Christ and that to truly make a difference in the lives of the largest teenage generation in history, we must work together.