Our Commitment to Donors
All donations to Teen Mania International will be used to advance the charitable and religious purposes of Teen Mania. Funds received in excess of project needs may be used where most needed. Donor designation will be honored to the fullest extent possible.
Teen Mania International is recognized in the US by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes as permitted by law. A Teen Mania International Annual Report is available by mailing a request to: Teen Mania International, P.O. Box 619010, Dallas, TX 75261, or by calling (800) 299 TEEN. Teen Mania International adheres to all policies, procedures and reporting guidelines of the IRS and CRA.
Financial integrity is important to us as a non-profit ministry, and so we have developed a set of principles and guidelines that steer the way we use the resources God has entrusted to us.
- All contributions received, regardless of amount, are considered sacred to the ministry to which God has called us. We commit to prayerfully seek ways that we can stretch each dollar given by our donors in order to make the greatest impact for the Kingdom. All contributions received for a designated purpose will be accounted for separately from the general contributions to ensure their use for the intended purpose. When gifts exceed the needs of a specific project, funds will be allocated to other equally important outreaches of Teen Mania International.
- Teen Mania International will not sell or trade our donor list to any other organization or institution. We will maintain the confidentiality and integrity of our donors at all times.
- Teen Mania International diligently seeks to pay our vendors and suppliers within the terms of received invoices. We understand that timely payment is important to the success of those with whom we do business.
- Teen Mania International does not receive any grants or funding from any organization whose mission is contrary to that of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Mr. and Mrs. Luce do not receive royalties for any product that is sold through the ministry or used for fundraising or other promotional purposes by Teen Mania.
- Teen Mania International places a high importance on maintaining healthy families and a strong level of personal integrity and accountability when serving in ministry, especially when traveling. Therefore, the President is encouraged to travel with one family member per ministry trip and at key times with his whole family. Executive team members are also strongly encouraged at key times during the year to bring their families with them on ministry-related travel.
- Each unique ministry department and program of Teen Mania International is required to have established and published or available Financial Policies and Procedures that speak to the specific use and handling of funds within their units.
We believe ensuring strong accountability for our finances is important to building and maintaining the trust of our supporters and also to keeping ourselves consistent in holding to financial standards that are above reproach.
- Teen Mania International is committed to upholding all policies, procedures and reporting guidelines required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) and has maintained a strong reputation for veracity with these agencies. Teen Mania International will also provide a tax receipt in accordance with the rules and regulations of the IRS and CRA for each contribution received.
- Teen Mania International adheres to generally accepted accounting procedures and has also chosen to have an annual audit conducted by an independent, national, and leading accounting and advisory firm: Capin Crouse. Related party transactions also undergo a full detailed audit at regular intervals to ensure integrity of all operations. The Executive Team reviews all other transactions.
- The Board of Directors for Teen Mania International (The Board) is also highly involved in reviewing the significant financial business of the organization. Executive team transactions are reviewed yearly by The Board. In addition, at the annual meeting of The Board, the salary for the President of Teen Mania International is set by the board members. The president and the secretary of the board are not present in the meeting when compensation matters are discussed. The Board also reviews and approves the annual setting of the budgets for each fiscal year.
Teen Mania 2011 990:
Audited Financial Statement for 2012:
End of Year Teen Mania Ministries 2013 Report:
End of Year Teen Mania Ministries 2013 Video:
Teen Mania International
P.O. Box 619010
Dallas, TX 75261
To provoke a young generation to passionately pursue Jesus Christ and to take His life giving message to the ends of the earth.